Thursday, June 15, 2017

Hello!

Hello!



MIO FRATELLO  DR. HERMAN TOLES AT THE PULPIT


Hey, how are you? Are you staying or preparing for the heat? I just completed my (me) time and the lizards are really pumping out the push-ups, smile!

Elise is relaxing and reading the paper. She said that she might hit the pillow again. Really! I just checked to see if the fur-babies have enough water.

We are going to see the movie "My Cousin Rachel" at the "Loft" this afternoon. We are trying to stay inside were it is cool.

Stay safe, happy and healthy.


MY FAVORITE T-SHIRT


Ciao........Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

WooHoo!

Rosie said...

Oh I thought that was you in the pulpit giving a talk without out your Sargent cap on...lol

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...