Monday, June 12, 2017

Buona Notte!

Buona Sera!

Did your day end well? It has been a pretty good day for me except for the attack of the cacti. Ouch!

Elise prepared soup for dinner along with cottage cheese, yellow peppers and baby carrots. It was all good. We watched "Outlander" on Amazon with Chris. He loves Celtic music. Who knew!

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. My shorty has gotten so many accolades about her book. That makes me very proud of her more and more each day. When another published writer told her that her book was excellent it made her feel very good as it should. 

Tomorrow Zack will be here with Chris. He will be training someone to work with Chris just in-case he gets ill again. I will have my eyes and ears open while the training is going on.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Buona Notte!  
Jessie and Elise

Herman, thank you so very much for the wonderful surprise that I got in the mail today. 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...