Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

What is going on? Is our day going well so far? I have just about completed my To Do List for today. All that is left is one more class to complete. Hopefully I will get that done later today.

I am trying to stay out of the heat as much as I can today. I am going to check on the fur-babies to make sure that they have enough water.

Here is the last posting about our trip to Washington. Enjoy!

26 May

We got up at 9:30am this morning. Wow, we are sleeping a lot, eh? Smile! Sandy prepared breakfast for us..We had omelettes, potatoes, orange juice and plenty of coffee.

After breakfast we loaded up the car and we followed Susie and Roy to Gig Harbor. We walked around all the little shops and we bought a few things. After our shopping adventure we were hungry so we had lunch.

We were right on the water. We shared clams, chicken wings, and nachos. I had a lemonade with vodka in it, Elise enjoyed a grapefruit margarita that was excellent. It was all good.

After we finished our meal we met Adam his wife and daughter on  the docks. Adam is Susie's 24 year old son. His daughter's name is Saralina and she is so cute.



BRRRR!

FANTASTIC SCULPTURE


TOTEM FROM THIS TREE TRUNK, AMAZING!

CAN YOU IDENTIFY THE ANIMALS?


SUSIE





MONKEY TREE (TAILS LOOK MONKEY TAILS)

THAT LEMONADE IS STARTING TO KICK IN. YEAH MON'


ME, ADAM AND ELISE

SARALINA AND MOM, ME,ADAM AND ELISE

MOM, ME, ADAM, SARALINA, SUSIE AND ELISE


It was now about 3:00pm. We decided that it was time for us to head back to Seattle. We said our goodbyes and we gave our thanks for a wonderful visit. We arrived back at our hotel and we checked in. We will hit the sheets early due to we have to get up so early to return the rental and and be at the airport for our early flight home.

This has been a wonderful trip and we enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks again to Eddie, Roy, Sandy and Susie for hosting us. Wonderful family and friends!


3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Loraine, how is my girlfriend doing?

Rosie said...

Great oics. I love the carvings and some lovely scenes

Susie of Arabia said...

I'm so glad you both had a good time in Washington. It was so good to see you both and be able to spend time with you. Fun!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...