Monday, June 19, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content! Bump and Grind!

Music listening to: Creep by TLC

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave and she was stirring about so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. Another day lizard push up watching. Smile!

   We saw the movie "Gifted" last night at Gateway and it was very good. My To Do List has me running a few errands this morning include getting  some lab work completed this morning. Just routine! I also have to make a trip to a Notary. I need to update the Master Registry with the state as well and all have a Criminal Affidavit completed as well.

   Elise, Jayne and I enjoyed a nice White Russian at the end of Jayne's shift with Chris. It is so refreshing. Well, I had better check on my (mojo), eh? Have a great Monday and be careful.

Ciao......Jessie and Elise

 Olivia,I sent you a video on Skype this morning.

Rosie, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...