Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How are you? I am very busy this afternoon. I just had to put Chris to bed due a accident that occurred in his chair at 3:30pm. He needed to be cleaned up due to a (Mother Load) that was very serious. Not to fret he his happy, refreshed and smiling again.

My shorty and I just assisted Jayne in securing a new apartment to live in that is not far from us at all. She is very happy and that makes us happy for her. She will move in in a few days.

I just  got some troubling news from Sheila about Aunt Teresa. She is not doing well and she has taken a turn. We are heartbroken to hear this. Sheila will keep us posted as things progress. 

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is resting right  now before she leaves for her book club meeting. We hope that you are well?

Later...Jessie and Elise

Paula I sent you a text about Teresa. So sad.


No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...