Sunday, June 18, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? Dad's how are you being treated today? We just got back from breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the food was as good as ever. I was given a Fathers Day chocolate croissant as all of the other fathers were. A very nice gesture.

Elise is caring for Chris right  now. Donna is under weather today so no massages for Chris. We hope that she feels better soon.

I did some yard work behind Chris's house. I will be re-stocking Chris's supplies for next week shortly. Hey, my suitcase is out and ready to be filled for our trip to Mesa, Chandler and Gilbert next week. Jayne will be here caring for Chris while we are away.

I want to thank everyone for all of the cards,emails,texts, and phone calls to wish me a Happy Fathers Day. I hope that all of you Dad's out there are enjoying your day as much as I am. It is going to be a day of rest and relaxation.

I am going to be treated to "Oregano's" by my shorty today. We will enjoy a deep dish pizza for dinner. Of course I will have a nice ice cold (birra) to get it all down.

Enjoy the day.
Later...Jessie und Elise



ELISE IS THE NEW WIZARD


ALL HAIL THE WIZARD! BUTTS IN THE AIR!


Loraine, thank you for the photos from last nights "Wizard Fest".

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...