Friday, June 9, 2017

Hello!

Hello!



How are you doing so far on this weekend? I am doing OK, just feeling a little sluggish this morning. I need to tackle my To Do List before (Alexa) gets on my case.

I enjoyed my (me) time out on the front porch this morning. My longtime friend Olivia suggested that I relax and listen to some soothing music. I am enjoying Boney James right now. His music is very soothing to my soul. As a matter of fact we are going to attend his concert here in Tucson next month at the DDC. He puts on a fantastic show and you cannot stay in your seat.

I am going to give JT a call today to see how things are going in Chandler. We will be visiting him in a few days and taking him and George out to dinner. We will catch up on what they have been doing since we saw them last.

Hey, Jayne's sister is in the political ring in her country. I am sure that the family is very proud of her and all of her efforts. Wonderful!




Well, I had better get my (mojo) in gear. Chat at you later!
Ciao.....Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...