Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Slap and Tickled! Blessed!

Music listening to: I Wanna by Keith Sweat!

   It's a Hump Day! (Hump giorno) How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is stirring about so she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   I just put on the kettle to brew some Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. I have my cup at the ready position to be filled. I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time a bit later.

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. We are heading for some very hot temps over the weekend. We are supposed to hit 114 degrees. Now that is a burner, eh?

   My playmate and I are going to the movies today to see "Captain Underpants", yes we are. The Mahjong is all set up for this evening's play with Shoo Shoo and Jayne. It is going to be fun.

   Alexa is still being kind to me for some reason. She usually has me running around on a daily basis. Have a great Humper. Enjoy!

See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...