Thursday, June 29, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

ELISE CHATTING WITH A LIVING STATUE IN FLORENCE, ITALY



How are you?  I just completed all of my To Do List already, except for meeting up at "Leo's" with Lois for lunch. We will get that taken care of at 11:30am.

My shorty and I are going to the movies to see "Beatriz At Dinner". We saw the previews and it looked good. We will discuss it with Shoo Shoo the next time we see her.

It is starting to heat up here in the valley of Tucson. If you could please say a prayer for my girlfriend Jane. She is a bit under the weather today.

We hope that you are doing well so far today? I am starting to review and refresh my Italian. I started to refresh a couple of days ago. I plan on immersing myself in Italian for the next few weeks or so. So If I pop off a phrase or two I am just getting ready to speak it on a daily basis.

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I LOVE the picture of Elise with the statue! Thanks for sharing.

Rosie said...

Love this pic but did the "STATUE" answer back...lol

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...