Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Frontin' by JayZ and Pharrell

   It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. At the present time she is in her cave but she will up and at it soon. Sheila is also saw logs for a cabin as well in Do Drop Inn room #2. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" this morning. Donna will be here to give Chris a massage this morning.

   We had a great time at the "Outback" with Sheila last night. We all enjoyed our tall gin and tonics! The food was very good. Sheila enjoyed prime rib with the works, Elise enjoyed steak and lobster tail with the works, and I had a cup of potato soup, small salad, and some wings. It was all good. For dessert Sheila had a Irish Coffee and Elise and I both enjoyed a "Walla B Darn" . A good way to end the day.


SHEILA ENJOYING HER IRISH COFFEE

WALLA B DARN


    Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. We may go to the movies if time permits. I have a few tasks to complete this morning after breakfast. I will post more about Washington later today. Have a great Sunday!

Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...