Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



MARGARITA ANYONE?


Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Ain't Got Nobody That I Can Depend On by Santana!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me like a pop tart in a toaster to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch with the lizards and birds.

   My to Do List is light for today. Thanks (Alexa). Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris. He will be training a person this morning just in case he gets ill again.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tricky Tuesday.
Ciao.........Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Hello Rosie, yes there were a few characters at the Desert Voices concert, but what a grand time it was.

Loraine said...

Where was the margarita picture taken? Looks like quite a place!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...