Thursday, June 15, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Was your day a good one? It has been a pretty good one here. We went to see the movie " My Cousin Rachel" at the Loft and it was very,very good. The ending was a shocker let me tell you.

We played "Wii" bowling with Jayne this evening and Chris enjoyed it very much. We met up with Vickie, Pat, Tom and his wife. We missed Mike being there due to he is a bit under the weather. We hope that he starts to feel better soon. The food was excellent and the vino was very nice. We had a very nice time and we are looking forward to next months meeting. Pat commented on my hugs that I give. She said I give the best and I thank her for that. I have a thing about hugs. I have to be able to feel your heartbeat and if I don't to me that is not a real hug. Can you feel me?






Elise has hit the sheet already to read and I will follow her lead shortly. We hope that you sleep well and have a better day tomorrow.
Nite.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...