Saturday, June 3, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Memory Bliss by P.M. Dawn!

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day of at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and my cup is filled to the brim. A second cup will be had with a oat and chocolate bar. Yummy!

    Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. My To Do List is long today. I think that (Alexa) is upset with me so she has piled it on for me. She misses me when I am away, smile!

    Elise prepared her world famous taco's last night for dinner. We had refried beans, lettuce, onions and jalapeno's with them. It was so good. We got it all down with a few (birra's) that were ice cold. Ole'. We watched "Outlander" on Amazon. It is very, very good.

    We will be visited by my girlfriend Sheila this weekend. So we need to have plenty of gin and tonic on hand. We are going to the "Outback" for dinner this evening. It is always a good time with Sheila. Do Drop Inn room #2 is already for her stay.

    I will post more about our Washington trip this morning for sure. We hope that your weekend is going to be a good one. I will chat at you later.

Jessie and Elise

Herman, thank you for getting good rates for us for our upcoming stay-cations for June and July.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Tiger and Ray, hope that you are enjoying camp? I know that you are.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Dottie, what are you up to?

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...