Monday, June 19, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you? Are you smokin' hot like we are here in the Old Pueblo? Man it is hot and it is going to continue to get hotter over the next few days. Whew!

Elise prepared chili for dinner. We had baby carrots, sliced tomatoes, cottage cheese and crackers.  It was very good. We watched "Outlander" on Amazon and Chris loved it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We have started to lay out what we are going to pack for our stay-cation.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. It is the official packing day for me. We will check and recheck to make sure we have all that we need for the trip. I also will gas up the Fiat 500L Trekking as well.

We hope that your day has gone your way? I am a believer in moving forward. I plan and I always have a backup plan as well. I thank my parents for my discipline and I thank my shorty for making sure I stay on track. I make it a point to learn something new everyday. No matter how small it may be.

Have a good night and sleep well. Stay cool,calm and collected.
Nite......Jessie and Elise

Country Granny, it was good to hear from you and Bob today.

JT, good to hear from you today. See you in a few days.

Loraine, good advice not to sink into the asphalt of Phoenix. We will try to stay indoors as much as we can girlfriend. Thank you!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...