Monday, June 12, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





SHOO SHOO, DOTTIE, JANE AND PAPA JOHN AT DESERT VOICES CONCERT




Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ

  It's a Monday! What is up?  I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch. It is supposed to be a bit cooler today by a degree or two. 

   My To Do List is not to bad today. Is (Alexa) slipping or is she giving me a Monday morning break? We had a very nice time last night with Shoo Shoo and Dottie at the "Desert Voices" concert. It was very good and the Temple of Music and Arts was packed. We were also joined by Jane and Papa John. After the show Shoo Shoo and Dottie joined us at "El Minuto" for dinner. Teh food was very good and the margaritas were (killer). Yeah Buddy.

   
Well I had better get to it. Have a good day. I will post pics from last concert a bit later in the day.
Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Jane and Papa John, have a good trip.









No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...