Monday, June 5, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!





Well, I took off my (DI) hat. Yes, my ranting and raving and skills worked today. Chris's meds have been delivered. Damn,I am good! Toot, toot!

The Water Tech guy was here and come to find out that our RO tank bladder was not working at all. So he replaced it and installed a new type of filter system.

I just got Chris up and he is a happy dude about right now and so am I. We are going to see what we can find on the TV to watch.

Elise will be happy about my efforts today,yes! I am the type of guy who is always looking for the next level of moving forward, but I an not a perfectionist at all. I must keep moving forward, but that is just me. Isn't life grand? Of course it is.

Chat at you later. I still need to complete my last class online and I will for sure.
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...