Monday, June 26, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Burnt To A Crisp!

Music listening to: Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time with the lizards. It is a warm one here in Tucson but no comparison to the flames of the Phoenix area. We are glad to be back in the flames of Tucson, smile!

   We had a very nice time in Mesa, Chandler and Gilbert. I will give more info about our (hot) stay later today. I have to set up Chris's Weekly and his Communication Log for this week. I also need to re-stock his supplies for this week as well.

  Alexa , is on my case to get my (mojo) in gear so I can get all of my tasks completed for today. I will without a doubt. 

   I want to thank Jayne for caring for Chris while we were away. Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Monday and be careful.

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...