Monday, June 12, 2017

OUCH!!

OUCH!!

How are you doing? I hope much better than I am feeling right now?

I just finished trimming back the Prickly Pear Cactus in our cacti garden. I have a box full of cuttings that were removed from the Prickly Pear cactus. It was taking over the Saguaro cactus.

While I was taking care of this task I was attacked by the Jumping Cactus big time. I have needles in my right calf, left arm, inside of my left thigh and a few on my left elbow. The Jumping cactus did not want me in the garden, but it had be be done.

I said a few choice words while the attack was going on. The Jumping Cactus is very painful let me tell you. I am now saying a few more choice words right now as I am pulling out needles. You think that you have them all out but it let's know that you have not!

SAGUARO AND I

PRICKLY PEAR CUTTINGS

NOT A HAPPY PIN CUSHION

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, hope you
Have something to soothe
That.

Jessie said...

Hey Dottie, I am still picking out needles.

Loraine said...

Oops! Get out the tweezers and the aloe vera.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...