Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!  Happy Father's Day!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Sensitivity by Ralph Tresvant

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise.Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over to care for Chris post haste. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy a second cup at the "Egg Connection" with Elise this morning.

    Well, we are going to start to boil over during the next few days. It is forecast to be up in the 120 degrees in Phoenix while we are there next week for a few days. That is just way too hot to stand. So if you hear some unexplained sizzling like bacon cooking that will be my playmate and I need to be turned over. Smile!

     We had a very nice time at "Mama Louisa's" with Loraine and Jim. Our dinner was oh so good and what a treat that Loraine and Jim treated us to dinner. Thank you guys so much again. Elise had a salad and "Joe's Special" and I had a cup of "Wedding Soup" and Veal Parmesan and Tortellini Alfredo. It was oh so good. Of course we enjoyed a nice bottle of Chianti. 

After dinner we met back up at Loraine's home for our "Wizard Fest". It was a battle royal and I started out great and then I fizzled out. Elise was crowned as the new "Wizard". We topped the evening off with one of 'Loraine's signature desserts. Man was it good! Thank you Loraine and Jim for a wonderful evening of fun good food, vino, Wizard and loads of laughs. Bobby was a no show for this event.

   I want to wish all of you Dad's out there a Happy Father's Day. Enjoy your day relax, rest, get pampered and be blessed.

   Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Enjoy the day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Eddie, glad that you like the Father's Day mug.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...