Monday, June 12, 2017

Lesson Not Learned!

Howdy! Ouch! Again!

How are you? I am still being attacked by Cacti. (%@#!) Expletive!
I just took out the box of cut cactus pads to the trash can before the trash trucks arrives and the cacti decided that it was not done with me.

Yes, as I was carrying the box out it attacked me again. This time on my right hand and stomach. Nasty stuff indeed. On a good note I just got some mail from my brother Herman. In the letter was a gift card for our upcoming Marriott stays and the rate authorization paperwork also a picture of my brother. I will post it later today. He has raised my spirits big time and I am truly blessed. Life is good even after two cactus attacks. Thank you Herman so very much.

Chris is relaxing with me listening to Boney James. Hope you are doing well?
Later.....Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...