Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Are you melting yet? We are starting to and we are still in the Old Pueblo. When we get to Mesa we will start to boil. Smile!

We just got back from breakfast at "Gus Balones" and the food was as good as ever.  My pork chops were huge and I could only eat one of them. Burp! "Mi Scusa por favore".

I am caring for Chris and Elise is on her way to the gym. As soon as "La Donna" returns we will be on our way. We hope that your Hump Day goes well.

Chat at you later...Jessie

Loraine, I agree with you whatever floats one's boat, and I hope that a life vest is on hand to prevent a problem. Smile! Can you feel me?

"The Blacker The Berry The Sweeter The Juice!"

Marcie my sister enjoy your girlie day.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...