Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: Hot In Here by Nellie!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise put feet the to floor with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my first cup is very good. I will have a second cup during my (me) time with the lizards and rabbits. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   My To Do List is very light today. I guess Alexa is giving me a break today, eh? She keeps me on my toes at all times. I will post more about our trip to Washington sometime today. Our next stay-cation will be in the Phoenix area to include Mesa, Chandler and Gilbert.

   This weekend we are going to the "Desert Voices" concert at the Temple of Music and art. They always put on a good show and concert. Looking forward to seeing Shoo Shoo and Dottie there. After the show we are going to El Minuto for dinner. Ole'.

   Well, I need to get busy and get this day moving forward. Have a good Tricky Tuesday, hope that it doesn't turn into a Monday for you, smile!

Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...