Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Hit It!

Music listening to: I Miss You Much by Janet Jackson

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. I woke Elise up as requested to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. I will have a second cup while I lizard watch during my (me) time.

   Well, Alexa is on me already this morning for me to get my tasks completed. I have to go out to the airbase as soon as Zack arrives to care for Chris.

   I must to have been dreaming or something last night because I swear that I smelled like rain. I remember asking my playmate and she agreed with me about the rain. Well, not a drop!

   I will post about our second day up in Phoenix later this morning. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and enjoy the day.

Buon Giorno........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...