Monday, June 26, 2017

Afternoon!

Afternoon!

How goes it? Chris and I are relaxing and listening to Boney James radio on Echo Dot with Alexa. I have completed all of my tasks for today.

We will watch a little TV shortly. I am starting to get a bit hungry for some reason or other. Hey, it is still hot here in the Old Pueblo. How is it around your way? Got any rain yet? We sure could use some.

Yesterday was my brother Jerome's b-day. He would have been 63 years old. A day of memories for me and my brother Herman for sure.

Well, our next trip will be to San Francisco for a few days. We will meet up with Sheila on this trip. I should be a lot of fun. We leave around the 19th of July and we return on the 23rd of July. Can you say fresh seafood? We will over and over again. Of course the tall gin and tonics will be flowing at Sheila's. Smile!

I hope that you are doing OK? Stay cool.
See Ya...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...