Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!




What is up? It has been a pretty good day for the most part. My To Do List is complete and tomorrow will be a busy one for me.

Elise prepared salad and red beans and rice for dinner. It was delicious! We watched "Outlander" on Amazon. We really like this series and Chris loves to music.

While we were watching "Outlander" something hit me and it still lingering. Whatever it is it is going to piss me off. I have my (DI) hat at the ready and I hope that I won't have to put it on. 

My shorty is OK and Chris is as well. I hope that nobody is getting sick or not going to live up to what they said that they were going to do. I hope that someone is not backing out on an event or something that they said that they were going to do is going to change. I know that things happen and at times you have no choice in what you do. I believe in what you say but you when you don't that really shows me just who you are. Nuff said for now. My eyes and ears are wide open. If I tilt my (DI) hat beware.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Have a good night and sleep well.
Cheers.....Jessie


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...