Saturday, June 10, 2017

Avere Un Buon Sabato!

Afternoon!




How are you? Well, the fur-babies are in excellent shape and they are glad to be out of the vet and back at home. They knew that they were going to get vaccinated and I don't think they like that at all. Smile!

My shorty is grocery shopping and I just got back from gassing up the Green Lady and getting her washed inside and out. I need to detail the leather in the inside before the weekend is over. Man it is hot already. (E' gia caldo) Whew!

My playmate and I are going to go to the movies this evening to see "Lovers" at the Loft. We hope that your weekend is going your way?

Dopo Arrivederci! Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...