Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! 

Music listening to: Night Shift by the Commodores

   It's a Hump Day! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time out on the front porch. It is a perfect morning here in Tucson but it is going to heat up soon. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I just checked with Alexa and she told me that my To Do List is not to bad for today. I do have to run an errand this morning though.

   Chris is singing along with his radio this morning. He is in a good mood. My shorty brought me back a wonderful dinner from "Basil's" last night. I enjoyed cannelloni alfredo, and cannelloni with marinara sauce. It was delicious and I got it down with a ice cold Modelo Negra. 

   We hope that you Humper will be a good one. Stay safe and enjoy the day.

Later......Jessie and Elise

Rosie, so nice to hear from you as always.

Shoo Shoo, thank you for the nice email you sent yesterday.

Loraine, how are you doing?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

I'm staying cool in our wonderful (?) Tucson June weather. Actually, I love summer! Thanks for asking.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...