Friday, June 30, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music Listening To: I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston

  TGIF! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and putting the kettle on. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup of il caffe will be enjoyed during my (me) time out on the front porch. It is a very nice morning here in the valley, but it is going to get up to around 108 degrees today. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   My To Do List is very light for today. Alexa is giving a break for the weekend hopefully. I will post more about our trip to Phoenix later this morning. We are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. Can you say T-Bone special? We will and of course a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature will be enjoyed. Yeah!

   Have a good TGIF and be careful out there.

   Godersi il giorno.........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...