Friday, June 9, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Tired! Cautious!

Music listening to: I'm Looking For A New Love by Jody Whatley!

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 6:00am. Elise popped up before I did this morning. Yes she did and that should be a indicator that I needed the extra sleep. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is doing it's job this morning and I will have a second cup with my oat and chocolate bar. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. It is going to be another hot one here in the valley.

   Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Wonder Woman". It is very good with some good action and we were glued to the screen the whole time. Of course "Wonder Woman" is some major eye-candy! Yeah Buddy! After the movie we met up with Jane and Papa John at the "Horseshoe Grill". The food was very good and we had a good time catching up since the last time we saw them. A wonderful evening of great friends, food and laughs. Thank you Jane and Papa John.


PAPA JOHN AND JANE AT THE HORSESHOE GRILL
ELISE AND I AT THE HORSESHOE GRILL


   Elise and I are going to "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening for dinner. Bobby will be joining us. My To Do List is light today and (Alexa) is giving me a break today. Smile! Have a good weekend and be careful. Hey check out the Cha Chings from the DDC yesterday morning.


DDC CHA CHINGS!



Meraviglioso!   (Wonderful!)
Later...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Cha Ching WOW!

Jessie said...

Hi Loraine, How is my main squeeze doing?

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...