Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Hump Day!

Good Morning!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Black Magic Woman by Santana

   It's a Hump Day! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will up soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have a second cup with a oak chocolate bar while I am on my (me) time this morning.

    My To Do List is going to keep me busy today so says (Alexa). I will be taking it slow and easy today and I will keep me ears and eyes wide open. I have a lot of writing to do today and I will finish up my medical class. Whew!

    Have a great Humper! Chat at you later.
Jessie

Ross, loved the voice message. Stay dry!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...