Friday, June 30, 2017

Buon Giorno!

Buon Giorno!

How are you doing? Things are going well here in the valley of Tucson. It is starting to heat up already. Whew!

My shorty just left for the gym and Tai Chi. I hope that she doesn't overdo it with her back issue.

I enjoyed my (me) time out on the front porch. I was joined by several lizards doing push-ups. I had to rinse off the Tacoma due to the birds thinks it's a toilet for then to use. Arrrgh!

Here is a bit more about our trip to the Phoenix area. Enjoy!

22 June

We got up at 8:30am and we made our way to Mimi's Cafe for breakfast. We enjoyed a Mimosa's and coffee. Elise had ham eggs, I had chicken and waffles, oh so good. We also shared a upside down pineapple muffin. Yeah buddy!

It is so hot here. It is 122 degrees today. After breakfast we searched for a dispensary so we could look at what they have to offer in Phoenix. We found one and we will check it out later.

We went to the movies to see the movie "Meagan Leavey" it was very good about a Marine and her dog.. Excellent movie.

After the movie we dropped in the dispensary called "Kind Med". My shorty bought some lemon bars, hard candies, and some lemon cake.. She was given a few freebies as well. Nice place.

We returned to our hotel room to rest up before our evening activities. We left our room at around 4:30pm making our way to Chandler to pick up JT and George. They were already to go when we got there.

We went to "Buca De Beppi" a Italian restaurant that was once a favorite of our niece's Sara. The food was very good and the portions were huge. We all took home some leftovers. The cost of the meal was $129.00 dollars. Our bill from the previous night was $121.00 dollars but well worth it. We had a very nice time with JT and George.

JT AND GEORGE GETTING A GRUB ON!

AT LAST THE WEEKEND IS HERE!


We returned to our room and we enjoyed several Jack and Cokes. We also tried a bit of the lemon cake. It was very good. Hopefully we will sleep very well. A good but hot day in the Phoenix area.

Ciao....Jessie

Ross and Denise have a good day.

Jane, how are you feeling?

Sheila, have a safe trip to Portland.

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Elaine, good to hear from you today.

Loraine, girlfriend what is up? How are you?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Doing well, my dear friend. Like you, just trying to stay cool and enjoy the summer. Love shorts and tees weather!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...