Sunday, April 16, 2017

We're Back! Happy Easter!

Good Morning!

Mood: Refreshed!

Music listening to: Feel That Beat by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam!

   Happy Easter! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about but she is going to hit the pillow again this morning? Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready. I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time on the front porch later this morning.

   We would like to thank Bobby and Marv for caring for Chris while we were away in Laughlin. We also want to thank Lois, Meg and Drusilla for keeping an eye out for us as well.

   We had a very,very nice time in Laughlin with Shelia and Dottie. I will post more about the trip with pictures as soon we get settled in and catch up on the daily issues.

   Have a great Easter Sunday everyone!

Later..Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...