Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thirsty Thursday

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Ain't Nobody by Chaka Khan

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. It looks like she has been (gummied), smile! She will start her day very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. My To Do List is full of tasks for today. Starting off by taking the Prius in for routine services. Yep, it is going to be a busy one. So far no wind so I can put on the table cloths for the after-party. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris.

  My shorty and I are having lunch with Lois and Adavern at "Leo's". Can you say Margarita? We may go to the movies today as well.

   We had a grand evening at the "Wild Garlic". The food was very good and it was piled on. The vino that Elise and I had was a "Lodi" our favorite. It was a total of 10 of us and we had nice time.






   Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Jane, we have been (gummied). Yeah!

Later....Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...