Saturday, April 1, 2017

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!






Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Heard It Through The Grapevine by Marvin Gaye! (Classic R&B)

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and delicious. Well, the wind has died down and that is a good thing. I just looked at my To Do List and once again it is is going to be a productive day without a doubt. I have several errands to take care of on this "April Fool's Day!

   My shorty and I has a wonderful evening at Bucky and Dena's. We enjoyed a 5 star meal and some very  good vino rosso. We played "Wizard" and we haven't played in quite awhile so we basically had to learn again. It didn't take long before the cutthroat play began. I was doing very well, but the more we played the tide turned in the wrong direction for me, but it is so much fun. Thank you Bucky and Dena for a wonderful evening.

   Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this evening. We are going to meet up with Loraine, Jim and Bobby at "Feast" for dinner. We have not been there in awhile. After dinner we will meet up here for some cutthroat "Wizard". I am ready for this event and I will be gunning for my girlfriend "Loraine". It has been awhile since we have gotten together with Jim and Loraine. So a good beat-down is overdue.

  Well, I had better get to it. Have a good weekend and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...