Monday, April 10, 2017

Sup?

Sup?



Are you doing OK so far? I enjoyed my (me) time this morning with my cup of coffee out on the front porch.

Chris is resting nicely but he won't be for too long because I will have to start a Gastric Tube exchange soon.

Elise is off to the gym and while she is out she will take of some errands to include getting the Prius washed.

Are we in a retrograde period? Maybe that will explain all of the weird behavior that has been going on over the last couple of days. Some really strange (ca-ca) has been going on that is really unwarranted to say the least. "Non So"!

Enjoy the rest of the day.
See Ya...Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...