Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!



BRIDGE THE GAP!


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Rhythm Of The Night by DeBarge

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is doing it's job. I will have a second cup during my (me) time a bit later this morning. Tomorrow is the big day for my shorty. She will be having her Book Signing and Reading. It is going to be a major Tucson event. Of course pics will be taken at this gala event.

   I just checked my To Do List and it is going to be another busy one for me. I will be attending a continuing education class this morning that starts at 10am. Prior to that I have an errand to run for Elise. Zack will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I will post pics from our trip to Laughlin sometime today if nothing pops up to prevent it. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. Enjoy the day and be careful.

Later...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...