Friday, April 28, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Relaxed! Gummied! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Is It Good To You by Heavy D!

    It's a TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is once again deep in her cave. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy a second cup during my (me) time. Yes, I have to people,bird and lizard watch this morning. I will have a oat and chocolate bar with my second cup. WooHoo!

    Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Lost City of Z". It was very good and we were glued to the screen. It is a different type of movie about discoveries in the Amazon. I just checked my To Do List and once again it is off the hook. Another busy day today. Tomorrow is the concert and after party. Sure hope that the wind cooperates tomorrow evening. The temps are supposed to drop into the 40's tomorrow evening. Keep your fingers and toes crossed that the weather holds up. It has to it's my birthday!

   Speaking of Elise she just walked by. Have a good TGIF!
Later......Jessie and Elise

   

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...