Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, it is still windy here in Tucson. I had the patio all ready and good to go an now it looks like I never even touched it. When is the wind going to stop? Love the  sound of the chimes but not the debris from trees.

I am caring for Chris and Elise is at "Leo's". I have my fork at the ready for my enchilada dinner. Yep, I am going to (fork) it up post haste. Jane, go ahead and go there. Smile! I dare you.

Chris is relaxed and enjoying his dinner and TV. The fur-babies don't like the wind at all. I may have to put them in the kennel cage for a bit. Wimps!

I didn't complete my To Do List so I had to move a task forward for tomorrow. The list for tomorrow is super long to include taking Chris's headrest in for repair finally.

Have a good evening and sleep well. I will for sure, smile!

Cheers...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...