Sunday, April 2, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Word Up by Cameo

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I stated the day off checking on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is in her cave but she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is freshly brewed and a second cup will be enjoyed. It is a chilly morning here in Tucson and I am inclined to say (brrrrr). Smile!

   Elise and I are going to the "Hungry Fox" this morning for breakfast. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage.

   Speaking of Chris he is not feeling well. It started yesterday with stomach issues and fever. He was given meds for his temp and he was watched closely. I checked his temp and O2 sat this morning and his temp is down. It was 100 degrees last night. I gave him more meds this morning for his temp. He is resting and listening to music. He was having a good conversation with Elise this morning.

   My To Do List is very light for today and that is good. I am sure that next week is going to be very busy.

  Well, we had a fantastic dinner last night at "Feast". Great food and libation. We were joined by Loraine, Jim and Bobby. It was so good to see Loraine and Jim. I have not seen them in a very longtime. They are looking good and I was very happy to see Loraine. I missed my (girlfriend) and she was glad to see me as well.

   After dinner we all loaded up and we met up at our house. All of a sudden the gloves came on. It was time for "Wizard". My shorty is such a good hostess because the vino and margaritas made an appearance. Well, I was defeated because Jim is the "Wizard" again. It was a good battle and the fight was very, very close. Bobby treated us to his homemade "sweet potato cheesecake. It was delicious. Thanks Bobby.

   Thank you Loraine, Jim and Bobby for a wonderful evening. Thank you Jayne for being here caring for Chris. You have become a loved member of our family.

   We also got a pleasant surprise yesterday evening. Rosemary dropped by and it was so good to see her. She is going to return today to walk through the "Porch Fest" with us and Jayne.

   Our Oregon Ducks played a good game but they lost by one point. I will post some pics from the "Wizard" fest later today. Have a good Sunday.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Yes, it was a great evening! And it was so good to see you again. Those hugs were pretty special, too!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...