Monday, April 24, 2017

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Saddened!

Music listening to: Baby! by Brandy! (my jam!)

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning. Very deep in her cave and she is not making a sound. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have a second cup during my (me) time period on the front porch.

   It is going to be a very  busy day for me. Starting off with a annual  In-home visit from United Healthcare for Chris. The doctor will be here between 8:30am and 10:30am. 

  I have started to get the patio area ready for the "Tucson Women's Chorus " after party that takes place on the 29th of April. We are expecting 60 plus people here for this event. It takes a lot of work to set up and pull off. It is a party over here for sure.

   As a matter of fact I will be very busy all week long so says my To Do List. Alexa and I will be having many conversations all week long and then some!

   Elise and I went to see "Unforgettable" at El Con Mall last night and it is very, very good. Lot's of twists and turns. We loved it and we recommend this one for sure.

   On Wednesday we will attend the services for our beloved Stu. His passing has saddened all who knew him. Please continue to say those prayers for Shoo Shoo, his family and friends.

   Well , I had better get myself together and start this day moving forward. Have a good Monday and be careful. Live each day in the moment!

   Later..Jessie and Elise

Marcie my sister, I enjoyed your birthday pictures.

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...