Saturday, April 22, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, what is up? We just got back from having a very nice breakfast at "Oinks". First time being there and the place was packed with people waiting to get in.

My shorty got the ham steak, my girlfriend Sheila got eggs and bacon. I got the Pigs in a Blanket. The portions were huge and we had to get a take away box. 
HUMBLE PIE TUCSON

FLIGHT OF MIMOSA'S

FLIGHT OF BACON




We also shared a flight of Mimosa's and a flight of bacon. Man that was good. We are stuffed so stuffed that Sheila has to take a walk in the hood.

We are going to play some "Wii" a little later in the day with Sheila. We will be good and hungry again for trip to the "Outback" for dinner.

Chat at you later...Jessie


2 comments:

Loraine said...

A "flight of bacon"? Even a vegetarian like me can appreciate anything BACON. Yes, I can still smell the bacon frying when, as a kid, my parents took us camping. Nothing better!

Jessie said...

I agree girlfriend. Nothing like the smell of bacon sizzling.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...