Monday, April 24, 2017

Howdy!

Howdy!

Hey, how are you? I am doing good so far, but I need some more coffee, smile!

Chris is relaxed and he enjoyed the United Healthcare doctors visit. The doctor was a female and so was the nurse practitioner. Chris showed that grin, smile and he was all teeth.  He really enjoyed it when they held his hand and talked to him in his ear. I have to tell you I was getting a little jealous myself, smile!

Chris is in great health and they were impressed at the care that he receives. I want to thank Jayne, Bobby, Marv and Zack for assisting me with Chris's care. You guys make me look good as his primary caregiver. Without you here making things a lot easier for Elise and I, no telling how things would be. Thank you all so very much.

Well, I have to hit my To Do List and take care of the next task. Not to fret I will get it all done. With the wind picking up it is giving me problems with the set up of the backyard area for the after party but I will not be defeated. No Way!

Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...