Thursday, April 6, 2017

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!
JANE IS THAT YOU? IT IS NOT EVEN RAINING! LORAINE IS THAT YOU? NICE FLIP FLOPS!





Mood: Relaxed! Cookie-fied!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing a nice pot of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee. A mild,light, bodied, citrus and floral blend. A second cup will be enjoyed with a chocolate chip cookie a bit later. Yeah Mon'.

   Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. My To Do List is light again today. What is going on around here? My work smarter not harder discipline is working overtime and I love it, smile! 

   We are going to hit a a movie this afternoon if the times are right. We are going to meet up with Jane and Papa John at the "Outback" for dinner this evening. haven't seen them in awhile. Can you say "Walla B Darn"? We will for sure, mate!

   We I had better get my (mojo) working, eh? Or is it already working Jane? Sure you're right! Have a good Thirsty Thursday and enjoy.

See Ya....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Nice one.
Jessie

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...