Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

How has your day ended? I have been very busy today and tomorrow will be the same. 

Elise prepared pancakes, sausages and eggs for dinner. It was all good. We got it all down with plenty of coffee. We watched "Rectify" and "Longmire" on Netflix. Chris really likes these series.

I am caring for Chris this evening and my shorty is painting on one of rain water collectors. It looks great! She is very talented when it comes to artwork.



ELISE'S ARTWORK


Elise is all excited and ready for her big day tomorrow. We found out that the attendance for the Book Signing and Reading is going to be substantial. WooHoo! We are still receiving confirmations from people who are going to attend. I want to thank everyone for your support in this endeavour. We have received tons of atta-boys from my sisters in Ohio, Tennessee, Florida and from many of my friends in Canada, Australia and Germany.

I was going to post about our trip to Laughlin but I just haven't had the time to do it. Not to worry I will. Hopefully I will be able to tomorrow.

Elise is all packed for our camping trip to the mountains on Thursday. I have not even started to pack yet. We will return on Saturday from this stay-cation. We will be joined by Sheila and the Pugs.

I had better get busy with Chris. Have a wonderful evening all.
Chin, chin.......Jessie and Elise



No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...