Saturday, April 29, 2017

Happy Birthday To Me!

Happy Birthday To Me!

Hey, how are you doing? Well, my birthday is going very well and I am still receiving phone calls, texts, emails, hugs, kisses, cards and well wishes. Again I want thank everyone for making my day a special one. I thank JT for giving me a call and I thank my niece Sara for the best wishes. Grazia! Sisters you are the best.

We have been very busy making sure that all loose ends are covered for this evening. We are so glad that Jayne is here because she has helped us immensely today. She is now caring for Chris and that allows us to do other things as well.

I am looking forward to tonight's Tucson Women's Concert. The after party is going to be a good one, but the wind is picking up right now. I hope that is subsides soon.

Chat at you later....Jessie


No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...