Friday, April 7, 2017

TGIF!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Walla B Darned & Cookie-fied!

Music listening to: Coffee Pot Perking!

   It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Jayne is here caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

   My coffee cup is at the ready. I glanced at my To Do List and it is going to be a busy one today. Elise and I are going to HH at "La Parrilla Suiza". After HH we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play titled "Below the Belt". It should be a good one and it got rave reviews.

   We had a very nice evening at the "Outback" with Jane, John and Bobby. We have not seen Jane and Papa John in quite awhile. It was an evening of good food, drinks and laughs. Elise and I enjoyed our "Walla B Darn" for dessert.

   Many things are going on here in the Old Pueblo and I must stay diligent and on top of my game. Yep, that is how I roll. Smile! 

    My shorty is really looking forward to her book signing event in a couple of weeks. Her book is excellent and very well done. I am very proud of her because she put forth a lot of effort and time into this. I am really looking forward to the signing and taking pictures of the event.  Am I gushing? You better believe it.

   Well, I had better get to it. Our daughter Tangye is coming for a visit tomorrow so I had better make sure that the "Do Drop Inn" room is ready for her.

   Enjoy the day!

Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Rosie said...

How did the book signing go

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...