Sunday, April 23, 2017

Sunday!

Good Morning!



BOOK SIGNING GIFT FROM BOBBY TO ELISE!


Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Humpty Dance by Digital Underground

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris an getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning and she is stirring about so she will be up and caring for Chris soon. Any plans for today?

  I haven't had any coffee as off yet but I will for sure. We are going to the "Egg Connection" this morning with Sheila for breakfast.

  It is a warm morning here in Tucson. My To do List says that I have a very busy day today and the upcoming week will be the same. Have to get ready for the "Tucson Women's Chorus" concert and after party that we are hosting here. It is a lot of work let me tell you. It will take place on the 29th of April another very special day in my life too! Smile!

  We are enjoying Sheila's visit very much and it is good to see her resting and relaxed. We had a very nice dinner at the "Outback". We were joined by Bobby. The food was very good and so were the tall gin and tonics. For dessert Bobby and Sheila had an "Irish Coffee" and Elise and I had a "Walla B Darn" with a dash of Merlot. Great evening.

Have a good Sunday and be careful when you are out and about.
Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...