Monday, April 17, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? I hope way better than I am. I have donned my (DI) Hat on this (SNAFU) of a Monday.

I am upset, smoking mad, irate, out there! I got all of my To Do Tasks completed but not without a lot of (Ca Ca).

I am dealing with doctor's office issues, pharmacy issues, irate family members, and I did not get my (me) time in at all this morning. I had a huge headache yesterday and that went away, but now it is back and even worse. Even my girlfriends are not co-operating with me. Have I lost my (Mojo)? My (DI) hat is on at a tilt and it is not a good time to be around me at all.

Hope that your day is going better than mine is? I am thinking about a (White Russian) about right now. Chris is relaxed and having a good Monday. Lucky guy!

Later....Arrrg! Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...