Sunday, April 2, 2017

Hello!

Hello!

What is up? We had a very nice breakfast at the "Hungry Fox". Elise is in between the sheets due to she is starting not to feel well.

Chris is enjoying his massage from Donna right now. I will check Chris's vitals and re-medicate him at around 11:00am. He is chatting up a storm with Donna.

We are looking forward to "Porch Fest" at 3:00pm. Hopefully Elise will start to feel better. Here are a couple of pics showing the set-up of "Wizard". I will post more later after I have checked Chris.

Hope you are doing well?
Later...Jessie 

WIZARD HAT, CARDS AND WAND

WIZARD CAPE AND BIDDERS

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...