Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Good Night!

Good Night!

The day is almost over, eh?  It has been a very busy one for me and my playmate.

We are all set for our trip to Laughlin with Sheila and Dottie. I will load up the Prius early in the morning.

Elise prepared pinto beans with jalapeno's for dinner with cornbread. It was very good and we had Popeye's chicken as well. Yummy!

I have learned some valuable lessons over the last few days about (family) and the dysfunction and downright deceit that is produced by the lack of honesty to it's members. It is very frightening because the trait is passed on to the siblings. As you can tell I am a bit irritated but I will get over it, but I will not forget it. My eyes and ears will be wide open more than ever.

Have a good night and sleep well.
Nite...Jessie and Elise


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Have a great time. I will listen for the Cha Chings!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...